Friday, March 7th, between 11-12, we are offering a Workshop on Creating eLearning Communities wherein we will cover specific, easy ways to use D2L and Web 2.0 tools Before, During, and After your course to BE There, modeling online presence, for your students.
Wondering what we mean by “elearning Communities?”
This workshop is appropriate for: All levels.
- What: Easy Online Presence
- Where: Anderson 22
- When: 11-12
- Who: YOU
We’ll take a quick poll at the start and you’ll choose from the following possible topics:
- Setting up automated communications
- Creating a Google or Wiggio Community
- “Inviting,” “Collaborating,” and “Tracking” with Sharing features in Web 2.0 tools such as
- Glogster (digital posterboards that can be embedded into D2L)
- Brainshark (web-based presentations that can be shared and each view tracked)
- Dipity (collaborative digital timelines)
- Curating and sharing researched data with
- Evernote WebClipper